KEMPTON PARK - THE TRUTH
- Conservative led Spelthorne Council has no plans to build on the Green Belt at Kempton Park.
- No application to develop Kempton Park has ever been seen by Spelthorne Council.
- Spelthorne Council is keen to have a geod relationship with all major commercial organisations in our community and work with them to build a viable business plan for their future here.
- But Spelthorne Council has not taken any action to encourage residential development on open land at Kempton Park.
- Spelthorne Council does not "need" to build on Kempton Park to fulfil its housing obligations.
- Any steps taken or plans drawn up by consultants or other third parties to do with residential development have been undertaken without the encouragement, approval or involvement of Spelthorne Borough Council.
- Spelthorne Council is proud of its declared commitment to protect the Green Belt.
- Sunbury Conservatives will fight any proposal to build in our Green Belt.
OUR GREEN BELT IS SAFE WITH THE CONSERVATIVES
A message from Tim Evans, Lower Sunbury & Halliford County Councillor: "Surrey County Council clarified publicly at its last Full Council Meeting that the ridiculous suggestion, contained in a bus routes transport review submitted to the Local Committee before Christmas, that Kempton Park was a "Housing Growth Site" did not come from Spelthorne Borough Council officers. I am pursuing an investigation as to where it did come from."
See the attachment below for further details and the signatures of the Spelthorne Borough Council Conservative Candidates concerned.
|Kempton Park - The Truth||682.81 KB|